How do I dial a number in Italy?
To call an Italian phone number from a U.S. or any other non-Italian cell phone:
- Dial +. Your cell phone “knows” to replace that + with the international access code that you need to dial out of the U.S. to another country. …
- Dial 39. That’s Italy’s country code.
- Dial the rest of the number. Include the first 0.
How do I dial a 001 number?
To call home from an Italian phone, just dial 001, then your number.
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
How do I dial an Italian number from the UK?
How to Call Italy from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Italy – 39.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I dial a +32 number?
Belgium is under a full number dialing plan, meaning that the full national number must be dialed for all calls, while it retains the trunk code, ‘0’, for all national dialling.
Telephone numbers in Belgium.
|Country calling code||+32|
|International call prefix||00|
What do Italian numbers start with?
The dialing procedures for callers mandate that the full telephone number is always dialed, including the area code, which is called prefix (prefisso in Italian).
Telephone numbers in Italy.
|Country calling code||+39|
|International call prefix||00|
|List of Italy dialing codes|
How do I dial a number in Italy from the US?
How to Call Italy From the US
- First, dial 011, the US exit code.
- Next, dial 39, Italy’s country code.
- Then, dial the 2-4 digit area code.
- Finally, dial the 8-10 digit phone number.
What is USA code number?
How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1.
An example of a US phone number
- 00 – the exit code to dial outside the States.
- 1 – the US country code.
- 202 – the local DC area code.
- 588-6500 – the rest of the embassy’s number.
How do you call a +44 number?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do I make an international call to Italy?
General Tips for Calling to Italy from Abroad
STEP 1: Dial the international access code (011 in the U.S.). STEP 2: Dial 39, the country calling code for Italy. STEP 3: Dial the 2-4-digit area code. STEP 4: Dial the 4-8-digit local subscriber number.
Which country has +38 code?
Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code)
|40||United Kingdom (+44)|
Which country has code +35?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
What do you call people from Belgium?
Belgians (Dutch: Belgen, French: Belges, German: Belgier) are people identified with the Kingdom of Belgium, a federal state in Western Europe.
How do I dial to Belgium?
What country code is 31?
Netherlands Country Code 31 – Worldometer.