|Calories 480||(2008 kJ)|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
How much protein is in a Italian Sub?
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||64||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2||8 %|
|Protein (g)||36||72 %|
How much protein is in a Subway spicy Italian footlong?
Subway Footlong Spicy Italian Nutrition Facts
How many calories are in a spicy Italian sub from Subway?
|Category Sandwich Salad Breakfast Extra Wrap Panini Bowls Breads & Toppings|
|Steak & Cheese||161||50|
|Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki||265||50|
Is spicy Italian Subway healthy?
Your exact calorie intake is determined by how active you are. Because no subway sandwich has more than 800 calories, all of these sandwiches could technically be considered healthy. … The Ultimate Meatball Marinara, Ultimate Spicy Italian, and Turkey and Bacon Guacamole have the most calories (730 to 800 calories).
How bad is an Italian sub for you?
But, as with most things that are off-the-chart delicious, hoagies aren’t the healthiest things on the menu. In fact, a classic Italian hoagie has roughly: 700 calories. 50g of fat.
Is Subway actually good for you?
The bottom line. Subway offers a better variety of healthy meal options than many other fast food restaurants. In general, Subway’s meals are low in sugar and a decent source of fiber and protein, however, many are also loaded with fat and sodium. Part of Subway’s appeal is that you can customize your meal.
What is the healthiest thing to eat at Subway?
Here’s a list of the healthiest Subway sandwiches that don’t skimp on flavor.
- Veggie Delight. The Veggie Delight is the healthiest Subway sandwich of them all. …
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. …
- Oven Roast Chicken. …
- Rotisserie Style Chicken. …
- Black Forest Ham. …
- Subway Club. …
- Roast Beef. …
- Carved Turkey.
Which Subway has the most protein?
Subway’s Highest Protein Per Dollar Item
- 2 thoughts on “Subway’s Highest Protein Per Dollar Item”
- Classic 12″ Meatball Marinara (9.27 g/$) …
- Classic 12″ Egg Salad (7.82 g/$) …
- Classic 12″ Cold Cut Combo (7.64 g/$) …
- Signature 12″ Steak and Cheese Sub (7.43 g/$) …
- Select 12″ Oven Roasted Chicken (7.29 g/$) Price: $7.00. …
What is the healthiest bread at Subway?
Some of the healthiest Subway bread options are the 9-grain wheat, the 9-grain honey oat, and the multigrain and artisan flatbreads. These are fairly low in calories, but more importantly, they’re fairly low in something that plagues the nutrition of many other Subway breads—sodium.
What is the lowest calorie sandwich at Subway?
So, as of 5/21/21, the lowest calorie Subway sandwich is still the 6″ Veggie Delite®, at 190 calories.
Important note about the nutrition info from Subway:
|Subway Sandwich||Calories||Carbs (g)|
|6″ Veggie Delite®||190||39|
|6″ Turkey Breast||250||41|
|6″ Black Forest Ham||260||42|
What goes on a Subway spicy Italian?
Served on freshly baked bread and toasted to perfection, the Spicy Italian sandwich features spicy pepperoni, salami, and cheese. Add peppers, oil, vinegar or anything else your taste buds desire.
What’s the lowest calorie Subway sandwich?
The Veggie Delight is the healthiest Subway sandwich of them all. With no meat, you have no choice but to load it up with a ton of veggies. At only 230 calories (without cheese), this sandwich is a steal.
What is the healthiest fast food?
With these guidelines in mind, here are some of the healthier options on fast-food menus:
- Grilled nuggetsat Chik-fil-A. …
- Grilled chicken wrapat Wendy’s. …
- Grilled steak soft tacoat Taco Bell. …
- Tuna salad subat Subway. …
- Steak burrito bowlat Chipotle. …
- Protein Style burgerat In-N-Out. …
- MorningStar Veggie Burgerat Burger King.
What is the most unhealthy Subway sandwich?
Subway’s 10 Unhealthiest Sandwiches (Slideshow)
- Meatball Marinara (no cheese) …
- 7) Tuna (no cheese or extra mayo) …
- 6) Sriracha Chicken Melt. …
- 5) Steak and Bacon Melt. …
- 4) Big Philly Cheesesteak. …
- 3) Spicy Italian (no cheese or mayo) Fat: 24 grams. …
- 2) Sriracha Steak Melt. Fat: 28 grams. …
- 1) Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt. Fat: 28 grams.
What is the healthiest sauce at Subway?
Your best choices are honey mustard sauce, yellow or deli brown mustard and sweet onion sauce, which are all fat free. The 6-inch Jared Sandwiches on 9-Grain wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, pickles and olives can make great sandwich selections.