How much does the average trip to Italy cost?
Average total trip to Italy cost: $12,150
|Tours & activities||$ 1,425|
What is the cheapest time to fly to Italy?
High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Italy is January.
How much is it to go to Italy for a week?
So, a trip to Italy for two people for one week costs on average €1,851 ($2,196). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
How much money do I need for 10 days in Italy?
For ten days in Italy including three major cities and two day trips, you can expect to pay about $2,600 USD which is actually more than a month long trip to Southeast Asia. While this may seem like a lot, consider how much you are seeing and doing during your visit.
What is the prettiest part of Italy?
The Most Beautiful (and Under the Radar) Places to Visit In Italy
- Via Krupp, Capri. Black Tomato. …
- San Cassiano. Black Tomato. …
- San Gimignano, Tuscany. Courtesy. …
- Isola Bella, Sicily. Black Tomato. …
- Praiano. Black Tomato. …
- Campo de’Fiori, Rome. Black Tomato. …
- Bologna, Emilia-Romagna. Black Tomato. …
- Ostuni, Puglia. Black Tomato.
How far in advance should I plan a trip to Italy?
When planning a trip to Italy, consider spending between 2-3 days in Rome for a good first-time experience without feeling too rushed.
What is the cheapest city in Italy to fly into?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Italy
- Milan (MXP)
- Milan (LIN) …
- Bergamo. …
- Bologna. …
- Rome. Coming up at number five is this bucket-list-topping, superlative-heavy Eternal City of Rome. …
What is the best airline to fly to Italy?
If you would like to fly direct from the United States to Italy, here are your options:
- Delta Airlines.
- United Airlines.
- American Airlines.
- Norwegian Airlines.
- Air Italy.
- Emirates Airline.
How expensive is Italy?
On average you can expect a trip to Italy to cost €55-125 per person per day (~$65 to $150 USD) for budget to mid-range travellers. These prices will be heavily influenced by how you chose to spend your money across accommodation, transportation, food, activities, and entertainment.
How do I travel to Italy on a budget?
Travel tips in Italy
- Book early and consider shoulder seasons. …
- Sleep small and central. …
- Get out of town! …
- Book your train tickets yourself… now! …
- Expensive direct flights? …
- Take advantage of free museum days. …
- Pack a comfy pair of walking shoes and save. …
- Eat big lunches and save on dinner.
How much does it cost to go to Italy for a month?
Breakdown of the Cost of Traveling in Italy a Month
There are many ways to cut cost, go a restaurant every other day, don’t party often, and travel slow and you can set your budget for a month in Italy to around $1700.
How much cash should you take to Italy?
Buying currency in the US
There’s no limit to the amount of foreign currency you can bring into the Italy or the eurozone. However, you’re going to have to declare your cash if you’re planning to enter or leave the country with more than 10,000 euros.
How much should I budget for food Italy?
Dinner in Italy is an event; Italians love to linger over each of the many courses and chat late into the night. A meal at an inexpensive restaurant, for one person, is usually around $18 to $20, whereas a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant, with drinks, will typically cost around $70 to $80.
Is Italy expensive for students?
2. Costs of living in Italy for international students. The overall living costs for international students in Italy range between 700 and 1,000 EUR/month. … Living in Italy is a great experience, but keep in mind that if you choose Rome or Milan, they are more expensive when compared to other Italian cities.