Three OG classics all on one plate! Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna Classico** and our signature Fettuccine Alfredo – all with homemade sauces made fresh every morning. **Our meat sauce is made with pan-seared beef and Italian sausage.
How much does a tour of Italy Cost Olive Garden?
Olive Garden Menu Prices
|Tour of Italy||$17.99|
|Lighter Italian Fare|
How many calories are in a tour of Italy from Olive Garden?
|Calories 1520||(6360 kJ)|
|Total Fat||96 g||148%|
|Saturated Fat||48 g||240%|
|Trans Fat||1.5 g|
What comes in the Tour of Italy at Olive Garden?
Three OG classics all on one plate! Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna Classico** and our signature Fettuccine Alfredo – all with homemade sauces made fresh every morning.
What are the $5 take home entrees at Olive Garden?
freshly prepared and chilled classic for only $5. Choose from: Fettuccine Alfredo. Five Cheese Ziti al Forno.
Is Olive Garden salad healthy?
Olive garden is famous for their house salad and breadsticks. Paired with minestrone soup, it’s a healthier meal, although the sodium content is high. Omit the breadstick to reduce the sodium, fat, and calories. Note that this includes one serving of each; extra salad, soup or breadsticks adds up.
Does Olive Garden still have Tour of Italy?
For guests who want to enjoy their classic favorite, Olive Garden’s signature Tour of Italy featuring Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna Classico and famous Fettuccine Alfredo will continue to be available on the menu.
How many calories are in Olive Gardens breadsticks?
The breadstick with the garlic topping is 140 calories. One breadstick without garlic topping is 120 calories.
What is the best dish in Olive Garden?
The 10 best things to get at Olive Garden, ranked
- Tour of Italy.
- Cookie Butter Cake. …
- Zeppoli. olivegarden/Instagram. …
- Shrimp Alfredo. olivegarden/Instagram. …
- Raviolo di Portobello. olivegarden/Instagram. …
- Eggplant Parmigiana. olivegarden/Instagram. …
- Lasagna Fritta. Olive Garden. …
- Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara. olivegarden/Instagram. …
What is the most expensive thing at Olive Garden?
The Most Expensive Items on the Olive Garden Menu
- Chicken Abruzzi $15.49.
- Tour of Italy $16.99.
- Salmon Bruschetta $18.99.
- Steak Toscano $19.99.
- Porta Vita Bianco (bottle-white wine) $36.00.
What desserts Does Olive Garden have?
- Black Tie Mousse Cake. $8.29. 750 cal. Add. Add. …
- Tiramisu (V) $7.29. 470 cal. Add. Add. …
- Chocolate Brownie Lasagna. $7.49. 910 cal. Add. Add. …
- Warm Italian Doughnuts (V) $6.99. 810 cal. Add. Add. …
- Sicilian Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping (V) $7.29. 730 cal. Add. Add. …
- Dolcini (V) Starting at $2.99. 190 cal. – 240 cal. Add. Add.
Does Olive Garden serve spaghetti and meatballs?
Spaghetti & Meatballs | Lunch & Dinner Menu | Olive Garden Italian Restaurant.
What’s free at Olive Garden?
Sign up for Olive Garden eClub and get a free appetizer.
You’ll receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert (up to a $10 value) with the purchase of two adult entrees. The coupon expires in two weeks.
Is Olive Garden doing buy one get one?
Olive Garden gets that, which is why it’s now offering its Buy One, Take One promotion (typically available on dine-in only) car-side for to-go orders.