When you want to send money from Italy to Nigeria, you have a few options which vary in terms of price, speed and simplicity. You can choose an offline method, like going in-branch to a bank, post office or money transfer store, which involves getting the help of a cashier to send your money abroad.
How can I send money from Italy to Nigeria?
ATL helps you send money from Italy to Nigeria in 3 simple steps.
- Enter Amount. Enter amount you want to send or recipient to receive.
- Add Recipient. Select an existing recipient or add a new recipient.
- Confirm and Pay. Confirm your transfer and complete payment for your transfer.
How long does it take to send money from Italy to Nigeria?
Using a wire transfer to send money from Italy to Nigeria
You can use Western Union to send money using a bank or wire transfer at a great rate as long as you’re happy for your transfer to take 1-2 days.
How can I receive money from abroad to Nigeria?
Ways of receiving money in Nigeria from abroad
- Domiciliary account – International Bank wire transfer.
- Western Union via Quickteller to your bank account.
- Western Union money transfer.
- Online money transfer.
Can Paysend send money to Nigeria?
Paysend lets you send money to over 70 countries (including Nigeria) for a simple, flat fee of just £1, $2 or €1.5. You’ll be able to send money to any bank account or card, anywhere in Nigeria, with a few simple swipes.
How can I send money to Italy?
The best ways to send money to Italy
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
What is the best way to send money to Italy?
The best ways to send money to Italy
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site.
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
How much is Italian money in Naira?
Convert Italian Lira to Nigerian Naira
|1 ITL||0.25146 NGN|
|5 ITL||1.2573 NGN|
|10 ITL||2.5146 NGN|
|25 ITL||6.28649 NGN|
Does PayPal work in Italy?
Welcome to PayPal!
It applies only to PayPal accounts of residents of Italy. If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity to enter into a contract to open a PayPal account and use the PayPal services. If you are a business, the business must be registered in Italy.
What is the best money transfer service?
What Is the Best Way to Transfer Money Internationally?
- Transferwise. Transferwise is one of the cheapest ways to send money internationally. …
- Remitly. Remitly is another option to send money overseas fast as they offer an economy and express option. …
- Ria. …
- Western Union. …
- PayPal. …
- OFX. …
- Xoom. …
How do I receive money from abroad in Nigeria nairaland?
Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria – Business – Nairaland
- Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers) Skrill is one of the top alternatives through which Nigerians can receive money from abroad. …
- Payoneer. …
- Western Union Money Transfer. …
How do I receive money directly to my bank account abroad?
You can receive money from overseas directly into your bank account, using an international money transfer service. You’ll need to provide your bank details so the sender can set up an online account with the international money transfer provider and exchange the money into your desired currency.
Can I receive money with PayPal in Nigeria?
Directly with PayPal
Currently, personal accounts do not support receiving money in Nigeria. You can only open Personal Accounts and send money online from the same. … PayPal Business Accounts are now available in Nigeria. Merchants can receive funds and withdraw.
Can I use US debit card in Nigeria?
You can use virtually any debit cards in Nigeria to make purchases as long as it’s produced by the big 3 i.e Visa, MasterCard and Euromoney. You may carry little cash just for exigencies in case there is a little challenge with connectivity on the various terminals i.e POS /ATMs.
Does Xendpay work in Nigeria?
Xendpay now offer the option of mobile wallets, which allows users to send money directly to mobile phones of friends and relatives overseas. With Xendpay and our partner Parkway Project, senders can get great exchange rates and pay very low fees to send money to mobile phones in Nigeria.
How do I send money through access bank?
Access Bank money transfer code
*901# is the code to transfer money from Access Bank. To transfer cash to other banks: Dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*1000*1234512345#) from your phone. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code.