When you want to send money from Italy to Nigeria, you have a few options which vary in terms of price, speed and simplicity. You can choose an offline method, like going in-branch to a bank, post office or money transfer store, which involves getting the help of a cashier to send your money abroad.
How can I send money from Italy to Nigeria?
ATL helps you send money from Italy to Nigeria in 3 simple steps.
- Enter Amount. Enter amount you want to send or recipient to receive.
- Add Recipient. Select an existing recipient or add a new recipient.
- Confirm and Pay. Confirm your transfer and complete payment for your transfer.
How long does it take to send money from Italy to Nigeria?
Using a wire transfer to send money from Italy to Nigeria
You can use Western Union to send money using a bank or wire transfer at a great rate as long as you’re happy for your transfer to take 1-2 days.
Which app can I use to send money from Italy to Nigeria?
Using Paysend’s smartphone app or web browser platform, you can send money directly to Visa, Verve and Mastercard accounts in Nigeria using just the recipient’s full name and card number. Sending money to a card account will cost you just €1.5 in transfer fees, no matter how much you want to send!
How can I receive money from abroad to Nigeria?
Ways of receiving money in Nigeria from abroad
- Domiciliary account – International Bank wire transfer.
- Western Union via Quickteller to your bank account.
- Western Union money transfer.
- Online money transfer.
What is the best way to send money to Italy?
The best ways to send money to Italy
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site.
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
How can I send money to Italy?
The best ways to send money to Italy
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
How much is Italian money in Naira?
Convert Italian Lira to Nigerian Naira
|1 ITL||0.25146 NGN|
|5 ITL||1.2573 NGN|
|10 ITL||2.5146 NGN|
|25 ITL||6.28649 NGN|
Does PayPal work in Italy?
Welcome to PayPal!
It applies only to PayPal accounts of residents of Italy. If you are an individual, you must be at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity to enter into a contract to open a PayPal account and use the PayPal services. If you are a business, the business must be registered in Italy.
What is the money in Italy?
What is the best money transfer service?
What Is the Best Way to Transfer Money Internationally?
- Transferwise. Transferwise is one of the cheapest ways to send money internationally. …
- Remitly. Remitly is another option to send money overseas fast as they offer an economy and express option. …
- Ria. …
- Western Union. …
- PayPal. …
- OFX. …
- Xoom. …
How can I send money to Nigeria?
Send money from your bank account to another bank account in Nigeria using these steps:
- Find the wire transfer section from the website of your financial institution.
- Check any transfer limits there might be.
- Enter the recipient’s bank details.
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want to send your money.
What is the best international money transfer service?
Top 10 Money Transfer Companies: The best way to send money internationally
- Currencies Direct (Our #1 Recommendation) Currencies Direct is a leading company with a perfect five-star review on TrustPilot. …
- XE Money Transfer. …
- OFX. …
- SendFX. …
- TorFX. …
- WorldFirst. …
- Wise (formerly TransferWise) …
How do I receive money from abroad in Nigeria nairaland?
Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria – Business – Nairaland
- Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers) Skrill is one of the top alternatives through which Nigerians can receive money from abroad. …
- Payoneer. …
- Western Union Money Transfer. …
How do I receive money directly to my bank account abroad?
You can receive money from overseas directly into your bank account, using an international money transfer service. You’ll need to provide your bank details so the sender can set up an online account with the international money transfer provider and exchange the money into your desired currency.
Is it illegal to send money to Nigeria?
Yes. Following November 2020 decision by the central bank, money transfer operators sending money into Nigeria were heavily restricted and only permitted to issue remittances to the country in US dollars. Since then, only a small number of operators are authorised to handle transfers to Nigeria.