How do you say congratulations and best wishes in Italian?
Auguri! Auguri (well wishes) is heard throughout Italy in a number of different scenarios. The most common usage of this word is to wish someone all the best. You may also hear Italians using auguri when wishing someone a happy birthday or celebrating holidays such as Christmas, Easter, and New Year’s.
How do you say congratulations on a new baby in Italian?
Say, “Tanti Auguri” to someone to wish them a “Happy Birthday”. These joyous words can also be used for “Good Luck” and “All the Best!”, the arrival of a new baby, a success in life like a new job, a house, or a special anniversary.
What do you say in Italian when someone has a baby?
In Italy it’s a common practice to announce the birth of a baby by hanging a big ribbon on your door with the name of the baby embroidered on it: un fiocco rosa per annunciare la nascita di una bambina, e un fiocco azzurro per quella di un bambino (a pink ribbon to announce the birth of a baby girl, and a blue ribbon …
What to write to congratulate new parents?
- “Congratulations! …
- “That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! …
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. …
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. …
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. …
- good work. 109. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- compliments. …
- best wishes.
How do you write best wishes in Italian?
When Italians want to wish someone luck, or just express their good wishes, one word they use is buono (good): Buon compleanno!
How do you say congratulations in Sicilian?
– Complimenti! – Well done! *Bravo/a is a great, versatile word to get comfortable with in your vocabulary – both for listening and speaking.
What does Aguri mean?
Auguri literally means ‘well wishes’ and can be used: – to say happy birthday, in fact the song ‘happy birthday to you’ in Italian is tanti auguri a te!
How do you say love and best wishes in Italian?
Originally Answered: How do you say “love” and “best wishes” in Italian? So, “love” is amore; it’s not usable as verb, best wishes is literally “migliori desideri” but it is used as “migliori auguri” (means “best wishes, greetings and maybe others) or just “auguri”.
What is a famous Italian saying?
La semplicità è l’ultima sofisticazione – Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto. – Eat well, laugh often, love much. Noi non potemo avere perfetta vita senza amici – We cannot have a perfect life without friends.
How do you end a message in Italian?
For business, the word “Saluti” is generally used in closing to mean “Regards.” One can also give “Un Saluto” or “Tanti Saluti.” “Cordialmente” means “Yours Truly.” “Cordali Saluti” or “Distinti Saluti” are particularly polite, meaning “Kind Regards” and “Best Regards.” “Sinceramente” means “Sincerely” but is not as …
How do you say cheers in Italian?
The Italian word for cheers is either “Salute” or “Cin Cin”.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Do you say congrats when a baby is born?
“You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.” “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.” “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!” … “I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as [she] grows.”
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We are happy to share the news of the arrival of a wonderful baby boy/ girl in our home. God has been extremely kind in fulfilling our wishes, and we invite you to come and bless our little bundle of joy. Our family just got complete!