Says Wikipedia: “Being a mellifluous language, British authors in the 19th century called Telugu the Italian of the East. It is believed that Italian explorer Niccolo Da Conti, who visited Vijayanagara Empire during the 15th century, coined the phrase.”
Is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word ending with a vowel sound?
Telugu is mainly heard in the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Telangana and Andaman, or the Nicobar Islands. An interesting fact about this language is that it is the only language in the Eastern world to have every word ending in a vowel sound.
What is special about Telugu language?
Telugu is the only language in the Eastern world that has every single word ending with a vowel sound. For this very reason, the language is hailed as the ‘Italian of the East’. “Adedo Saametha Cheppinattu….”, Telugu has the most number of Saamethulu (idioms) as compared to any other language.
Who is language is spoken in Andhra Pradesh?
Telugu is the primary official language of Andhra Pradesh and spoken as a native language by about 83.88% of the people.
Which is the most beautiful language in the world?
The Beauty Of Languages
- Arabic language. Arabic is one of the most beautiful languages in the world. …
- English language. English is the most gorgeous language in the world. …
- Italian language. Italian is one of the most romantic languages in the world. …
- Welsh language. …
- Persian language.
Which language has richest vocabulary?
Counting the Words in the Dictionary
|Language||Words in the Dictionary|
Which language is closest to Telugu?
Similar languages to Telugu
- Kannada |45| 6% (42%) Common words for Telugu and Kannada.
- Hindi |36| 5% (17%) Common words for Telugu and Hindi.
- Tamil |35| 5% (11%) Common words for Telugu and Tamil.
- Gujarati |28| 4% (21%) Common words for Telugu and Gujarati.
- Nepali |23| 3% (17%) Common words for Telugu and Nepali.
Is Telugu the sweetest language in the world?
No. Telugu is not the Second -It is the Sweetest language in the entire world. the sweetest language suitable for Isai or Music and Poems.
Is Telugu a dying language?
Due to large scale migration to cities the native speakers from Andhra Pradesh are switching to Telugu, which made the language endangered.
Which is the oldest language in the world?
Seven oldest surviving languages in the world.
- Tamil: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 300 BC. …
- Sanskrit: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 2000 BC. …
- Greek: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1500 BC. …
- Chinese: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1250 BC.
Which language is most used in Andhra Pradesh?
Telugu is the official and most widely spoken language in the state.
What is the religion of Andhra Pradesh?
In the state of Andhra Pradesh the most widely professed religion is Hinduism, with significant Muslim communities. According to 2011 Census of India figures, Hindus (90.87%), Muslims (7.32%) and Christians (1.38%) forms three largest religious groups in the total population of the state.
Who was the most beautiful woman in the world?
Shelbia also beat out fellow Isreali Gal Gadot, who was 21st on the list. Yael Shelbia has just been voted the most beautiful woman in the world by TC Candler’s annual “100 Most Beautiful Faces of the Year” list.
What is the hardest language in the world?
1. Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world.
Which is queen of all languages?
Which Is The Queen Of All Languages In The World? Kannada Language spoken in the Southern State in India is the Queen Of All Languages In The World. The people spoke the most prominent Dravidian language of Karnataka In India. Almost 44 million people spoke the language across the globe.